* Bitter Midgets gave up
Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB;
Barber, Marion DAL RB;
Jones, Thomas NYJ RB;
Vilma, Jonathan NOS LB
* Beer Swillers gave up
Peterson, Adrian MIN RB
Peterson. Yes, THAT Peterson. The one that plays for the Vikings.
I'm probably going to regret this by Week 6. But he was the only player on my team. I need more help.
What the hell did I do?
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
What the hell did I do?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: What the hell did I do?
you made your team better 