What the hell did I do?

Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

What the hell did I do?

Post by wolfe »

* Bitter Midgets gave up
Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB;
Barber, Marion DAL RB;
Jones, Thomas NYJ RB;
Vilma, Jonathan NOS LB

* Beer Swillers gave up
Peterson, Adrian MIN RB


Peterson. Yes, THAT Peterson. The one that plays for the Vikings.

I'm probably going to regret this by Week 6. But he was the only player on my team. I need more help.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: What the hell did I do?

Post by Oompa Midgets »

you made your team better :wink:
Post Reply