Not an issue, just uncertain what time I'll be done. With Monday being a holiday they'll probably throw more on us tomorrow, but I should be out of there by 3-4pm at the latest.wagordy wrote:If no one is totally opposed can we slowly start the draft to make just a bit more time for Ernie and Michelle to make it from there respective jobs. Wasn't there also a possible issue with Anthony and his job as well??
2009 Draft and Keepers
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers
No way, that is unacceptable!! I was late to the second leagues draft because of the Wilson County Fair. Did they wait on me? Oh hell no!! Jeff made me break the law by texting in my picks!! So hell no we will not wait for anyone!wagordy wrote:If no one is totally opposed can we slowly start the draft to make just a bit more time for Ernie and Michelle to make it from there respective jobs. Wasn't there also a possible issue with Anthony and his job as well??
(just kidding, I really dont care
...The Legend
-
eazye187
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
- Name: Ernie Goens
- MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*
Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers
I don't have a one or a five, and I have set up a pre-draft list for 2-4, so I should be good until at least the sixth. Hopefully, I can get there by then, get caught up, and we can breeze through the remainder.
E
E
- woody
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
- Name: Jason Woody
- MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
- Location: I'm right here man
Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers
I'm flexible on the start time too.
Will - any specific food/drink requests?
Will - any specific food/drink requests?
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- woody
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
- Name: Jason Woody
- MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
- Location: I'm right here man
Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers
Thanks again to the Gordy's for hosting!
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers
It was fun.woody wrote:Thanks again to the Gordy's for hosting!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.