2009 Draft and Keepers

For the original MTFFL.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Post by Oompa Midgets »

wagordy wrote:If no one is totally opposed can we slowly start the draft to make just a bit more time for Ernie and Michelle to make it from there respective jobs. Wasn't there also a possible issue with Anthony and his job as well??
Not an issue, just uncertain what time I'll be done. With Monday being a holiday they'll probably throw more on us tomorrow, but I should be out of there by 3-4pm at the latest.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

wagordy wrote:If no one is totally opposed can we slowly start the draft to make just a bit more time for Ernie and Michelle to make it from there respective jobs. Wasn't there also a possible issue with Anthony and his job as well??
No way, that is unacceptable!! I was late to the second leagues draft because of the Wilson County Fair. Did they wait on me? Oh hell no!! Jeff made me break the law by texting in my picks!! So hell no we will not wait for anyone!

(just kidding, I really dont care :P )
...The Legend
eazye187
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Name: Ernie Goens
MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Post by eazye187 »

I don't have a one or a five, and I have set up a pre-draft list for 2-4, so I should be good until at least the sixth. Hopefully, I can get there by then, get caught up, and we can breeze through the remainder.

E
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Post by woody »

I'm flexible on the start time too.

Will - any specific food/drink requests?
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Post by wolfe »

I posted a few pictures. Waiting on Gordy to post some more.

http://mtffl.com/gallery/v/MTFFL-2009/
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Post by woody »

Thanks again to the Gordy's for hosting!
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Post by wagordy »

woody wrote:Thanks again to the Gordy's for hosting!
It was fun.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
Post Reply