Code Blue

Talk about the league and your favorite team.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Code Blue

Post by wolfe »

Anyone interested in the Sunday night Colts game in two weeks? October 11?

I don't have tickets and am thinking about buying. Ticket prices are starting to come down on StubHub and eBay.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Code Blue

Post by wolfe »

I'm going to buy one ticket. If nothing else, it'll be a fun tailgate.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Code Blue

Post by Oompa Midgets »

I'd like to. Where do you plan on sitting?
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Code Blue

Post by wolfe »

Where ever I get tickets. There are several lower bowl single seat tickets on StubHub for less than $100.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Code Blue

Post by wolfe »

After that first half performance, I think I'll just save my money and watch on TV.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: Code Blue

Post by Jonathan S. »

In a hospital setting....Code Blue means cardiopulmonary arrest...so, we may end up seeing the death of the Titans...they gave up yesterday anyway.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Code Blue

Post by Oompa Midgets »

wolfe wrote:After that first half performance, I think I'll just save my money and watch on TV.
Can't see myself paying $100 for a ticket with both Finnegan and Harper likely out. Our secondary was terrible with them so I'm not looking forward to this matchup :cry:
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Code Blue

Post by wolfe »

Anyone tailgating?
What food is appropriate for mourning? Or should we observe the death of the Titans New Orleans Style with a marching jazz band.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply