Anyone interested in the Sunday night Colts game in two weeks? October 11?
I don't have tickets and am thinking about buying. Ticket prices are starting to come down on StubHub and eBay.
Code Blue
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Code Blue
I'm going to buy one ticket. If nothing else, it'll be a fun tailgate.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Code Blue
I'd like to. Where do you plan on sitting?
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Code Blue
Where ever I get tickets. There are several lower bowl single seat tickets on StubHub for less than $100.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Code Blue
After that first half performance, I think I'll just save my money and watch on TV.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Re: Code Blue
In a hospital setting....Code Blue means cardiopulmonary arrest...so, we may end up seeing the death of the Titans...they gave up yesterday anyway.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Code Blue
Can't see myself paying $100 for a ticket with both Finnegan and Harper likely out. Our secondary was terrible with them so I'm not looking forward to this matchupwolfe wrote:After that first half performance, I think I'll just save my money and watch on TV.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Code Blue
Anyone tailgating?
What food is appropriate for mourning? Or should we observe the death of the Titans New Orleans Style with a marching jazz band.
What food is appropriate for mourning? Or should we observe the death of the Titans New Orleans Style with a marching jazz band.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.