Holy Shit Woody

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Holy Shit Woody

Post by wagordy »

I am glad you didn't start your bench this week!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Holy Shit Woody

Post by Oompa Midgets »

His bench outscored his starters by two times :eekp:
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Re: Holy Shit Woody

Post by woody »

Damn, I was hoping no one would catch that. Well, we've rectified that situation this week. I sure would love to make the playoffs, but it will be tough.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
Post Reply