Holy Shit Woody
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Holy Shit Woody
I am glad you didn't start your bench this week!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Holy Shit Woody
His bench outscored his starters by two times 
- woody
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
- Name: Jason Woody
- MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
- Location: I'm right here man
Re: Holy Shit Woody
Damn, I was hoping no one would catch that. Well, we've rectified that situation this week. I sure would love to make the playoffs, but it will be tough.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!