damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
I've always been a proponent of exchanging players in later games. It sucks having one of your players play Sunday or Monday night with a QUE tag, them not playing and getting stuck with a 0.
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
I was too lazy to look it up, and I had never forgotten before (at least to not this extent). So I wasnt quite sure.
However the rule is 13 years old and was only designed to assist the commish who had to manually input the lineups. It is now automated.
However the rule is 13 years old and was only designed to assist the commish who had to manually input the lineups. It is now automated.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
It is 13 years old, and that's why it is surprising that you forgot to set your lineup correctly. And Anthony, how about not starting someone who is questionable? That's what the bench is for, and you may very well avoid a zero.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
I'd like to see you sit your best players that are QUE.Jonathan S. wrote:It is 13 years old which is surprising that you forgot to set the lineup. And Anthony, how about not starting someone who is questionable? That's what the bench is for, and you may very well avoid a zero.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
I sat Antonio Gates in both leagues last week when he was questionable for a 3:30 pm kickoff.
Anything else you'd like to see?
Anything else you'd like to see?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
Sure, go back for our 13 years and see how many times you've done it.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
Can't handle the truth?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: damnit, I forgot to set my lineup
Your vote is noted.Jonathan S. wrote:Can't handle the truth?