2012 Draft Day

wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

2012 Draft Day

Post by wolfe »

Use the Draft Scheduler to select the days and times you are available for the the draft.

After we get a better picture of when people are available, we can nail down the specifics.

We need to figure out a location. Anyone up for finding a restaurant/bar that will host us?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: 2012 Draft Day

Post by Jonathan S. »

Not sure what my schedule is....may have to draft remotely....with this whole baby on the way (who knows when) situation.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Re: 2012 Draft Day

Post by thechosenone »

ill draft your team smallwood :P
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: 2012 Draft Day

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Is anyone gonna be there this year? who is hosting?
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: 2012 Draft Day

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Is this the league that has the mug as a trophy, or is this the one that puts your name on the bottom of a trophy. I have never paid that close attention seeing as though my team used to be perennial middle of the pack teams. The last few seasons I have been in the play offs with both teams so I guess I need to know these things! :D Im probably drafting the first league remotely. I will attend the draft to accept any trophies I may receive for winning this past season. If there is nothing to pick up, I will probably draft the second league remotely as well.
...The Legend
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2012 Draft Day

Post by wolfe »

This league is the runner statue. I have already received it.
Image
That is Scott's 2003 trophy - yours does not have a broken hand.

If you are not at the draft then I can mail it to you after the draft.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: 2012 Draft Day

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

No need to mail it, I will be there to receive it. Unless we decide to all go remote which seems to be the growing trend. How can we all let life get in the way of fantasy football?? :eek:
...The Legend
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: 2012 Draft Day

Post by Jonathan S. »

Thanks Scott! I appreciate you more and more each day....
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: 2012 Draft Day

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Regretfully, I will be drafting remotely for this draft as well. If you wouldnt mind shipping me the trophy, I would greatly appreciate it. Just send me a private message with the cost of shipping and I will gladly reimburse you! Thanks!
...The Legend
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: 2012 Draft Day

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Dangit, cmon ppl, half the fun is getting together for the draft! Last year I think we had 4 show up. The other half is obviously taking your money :)
Post Reply