2012 Draft Day
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
2012 Draft Day
Use the Draft Scheduler to select the days and times you are available for the the draft.
After we get a better picture of when people are available, we can nail down the specifics.
We need to figure out a location. Anyone up for finding a restaurant/bar that will host us?
After we get a better picture of when people are available, we can nail down the specifics.
We need to figure out a location. Anyone up for finding a restaurant/bar that will host us?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Re: 2012 Draft Day
Not sure what my schedule is....may have to draft remotely....with this whole baby on the way (who knows when) situation.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
-
thechosenone
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Scott McCrary
- MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: 2012 Draft Day
Is anyone gonna be there this year? who is hosting?
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: 2012 Draft Day
Is this the league that has the mug as a trophy, or is this the one that puts your name on the bottom of a trophy. I have never paid that close attention seeing as though my team used to be perennial middle of the pack teams. The last few seasons I have been in the play offs with both teams so I guess I need to know these things!
Im probably drafting the first league remotely. I will attend the draft to accept any trophies I may receive for winning this past season. If there is nothing to pick up, I will probably draft the second league remotely as well.
...The Legend
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2012 Draft Day
This league is the runner statue. I have already received it.

That is Scott's 2003 trophy - yours does not have a broken hand.
If you are not at the draft then I can mail it to you after the draft.

That is Scott's 2003 trophy - yours does not have a broken hand.
If you are not at the draft then I can mail it to you after the draft.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: 2012 Draft Day
No need to mail it, I will be there to receive it. Unless we decide to all go remote which seems to be the growing trend. How can we all let life get in the way of fantasy football?? 
...The Legend
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Re: 2012 Draft Day
Thanks Scott! I appreciate you more and more each day....
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: 2012 Draft Day
Regretfully, I will be drafting remotely for this draft as well. If you wouldnt mind shipping me the trophy, I would greatly appreciate it. Just send me a private message with the cost of shipping and I will gladly reimburse you! Thanks!
...The Legend
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: 2012 Draft Day
Dangit, cmon ppl, half the fun is getting together for the draft! Last year I think we had 4 show up. The other half is obviously taking your money 