Merry Christmas Everyone
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Merry Christmas Everyone
Hope everyone is having a great holiday!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone
I'll be merry once I get one of my teams back in the playoffs! My teams were Ho! Ho! Horrible this year.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone
Merry Christmas to everyone and to everyone a good night.....soon at least!!
...The Legend
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone
I'm ready to tradewolfe wrote:I'll be merry once I get one of my teams back in the playoffs! My teams were Ho! Ho! Horrible this year.
Happy Holidays to all!