Merry Christmas Everyone

General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
Post Reply
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone

Post by wagordy »

Hope everyone is having a great holiday!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone

Post by wolfe »

I'll be merry once I get one of my teams back in the playoffs! My teams were Ho! Ho! Horrible this year.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Merry Christmas to everyone and to everyone a good night.....soon at least!!
...The Legend
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone

Post by Oompa Midgets »

wolfe wrote:I'll be merry once I get one of my teams back in the playoffs! My teams were Ho! Ho! Horrible this year.
I'm ready to trade :mrgreen:

Happy Holidays to all!
Post Reply