Looking back through the archives, I think there is only one player that was drafted in the original draft in 1998 that has never been released. Peyton.
Tazmanian Rugrats originally drafted him and Nashville Knuckledraggers have never released him.
http://mtffl.com/reports/mtffl/1998/draftorder.htm
(Keep in mind that report only shows the players that were imported into the software at the time and not the actual draft order. The first draft results information has been lost forever. I just remember I took Kordell Stewart with the 1.01 pick that first year.)
Are there any other players that have been playing for the last 1,000,000 years other than Peyton?
We are old...
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
We are old...
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: We are old...
Adam Vinatieri was also drafted that year. But kickers are rarely keepers.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: We are old...
Brady is about the same age as Peyton. Im not sure when they both started for their teams though.
...The Legend
- woody
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
- Name: Jason Woody
- MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
- Location: I'm right here man
Re: We are old...
Funny enough, I did try to trade him during the last offseason, given the uncertainty around his shoulder. Glad no one took me up on it and I now have a piece of history.
See you fellows shortly.
See you fellows shortly.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!