We are old...

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

We are old...

Post by wolfe »

Looking back through the archives, I think there is only one player that was drafted in the original draft in 1998 that has never been released. Peyton.
Tazmanian Rugrats originally drafted him and Nashville Knuckledraggers have never released him.
http://mtffl.com/reports/mtffl/1998/draftorder.htm

(Keep in mind that report only shows the players that were imported into the software at the time and not the actual draft order. The first draft results information has been lost forever. I just remember I took Kordell Stewart with the 1.01 pick that first year.)

Are there any other players that have been playing for the last 1,000,000 years other than Peyton?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: We are old...

Post by wolfe »

Adam Vinatieri was also drafted that year. But kickers are rarely keepers.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: We are old...

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Brady is about the same age as Peyton. Im not sure when they both started for their teams though.
...The Legend
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Re: We are old...

Post by woody »

Funny enough, I did try to trade him during the last offseason, given the uncertainty around his shoulder. Glad no one took me up on it and I now have a piece of history.

See you fellows shortly.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
Post Reply