Week 1

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Week 1

Post by bstock »

Wow, those are some high scores or is that just me.

Well done punisher, see ya later this season
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Week 1

Post by wolfe »

It's certainly not me.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Week 1

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Thanks Brian.

Those scores do look to be above average. I scored 207 in league 2 as well as 194 here. Hope that trend continues for both teams!
...The Legend
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Week 1

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Well, looking over some things today, you may get your revenge at the worst time of the season. We play again week 12.....just a couple of weeks before the playoffs start. This game will probably go a long ways in determining who wins the division. And what do I discover looking over my lineup? LeSean McCoy and AJ Green are both on bye in week 12! Oh don't worry, I checked your roster out and you have not one person that is currently on your roster off on week 12. Is it too early for me to start making excuses for a future match-up?? :roll:
...The Legend
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Re: Week 1

Post by bstock »

I doubt I'll be in a playoff position. I have no depth at running back.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
Post Reply