Wow, those are some high scores or is that just me.
Well done punisher, see ya later this season
Week 1
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: Week 1
Thanks Brian.
Those scores do look to be above average. I scored 207 in league 2 as well as 194 here. Hope that trend continues for both teams!
Those scores do look to be above average. I scored 207 in league 2 as well as 194 here. Hope that trend continues for both teams!
...The Legend
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: Week 1
Well, looking over some things today, you may get your revenge at the worst time of the season. We play again week 12.....just a couple of weeks before the playoffs start. This game will probably go a long ways in determining who wins the division. And what do I discover looking over my lineup? LeSean McCoy and AJ Green are both on bye in week 12! Oh don't worry, I checked your roster out and you have not one person that is currently on your roster off on week 12. Is it too early for me to start making excuses for a future match-up?? 
...The Legend
-
bstock
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
- Name: B Stockwell
- MTFFL: Radlers
- Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Re: Week 1
I doubt I'll be in a playoff position. I have no depth at running back.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease