Playoffs 2014

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Playoffs 2014

Post by wolfe »

#1 Putnam Punishers
#2 Riverboat Gamblers
#3 Hedonistic Rednecks
#4 ?????

Ossified Beatniks have 2188.9 points and Novi Yankees have 2188.6 points. That's too close to call for now. Stats are finalized Thursday morning. I'll wait until then to announce the official Wild Card winner.

Here is the page with official stat changes http://football5.myfantasyleague.com/20 ... es&L=21881
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Playoffs 2014

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

That is unbelievably close! Do I want to face either one? I say we call iit too close to call and I get a past Champions bye week! :P
...The Legend
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Re: Playoffs 2014

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

After 15 (or 16, I don't really know) years, I have finally won my division!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
eazye187
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Name: Ernie Goens
MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*

Re: Playoffs 2014

Post by eazye187 »

You're welcome. 8)
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Playoffs 2014

Post by wolfe »

bilyeuofbaxter wrote:After 15 (or 16, I don't really know) years, I have finally won my division!
And now I'll use my executive power to go back to Week 1 and make you forfeit that game ... because you didn't set a lineup!
Bwahahahahahahahahaha
It was the greatest practical joke in league history!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Playoffs 2014

Post by wolfe »

wolfe wrote:Ossified Beatniks have 2188.9 points and Novi Yankees have 2188.6 points. That's too close to call for now. Stats are finalized Thursday morning. I'll wait until then to announce the official Wild Card winner.
There were no changes in their scores.
#1 Putnam Punishers
#2 Riverboat Gamblers
#3 Hedonistic Rednecks
#4 Ossified Beatniks
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
eazye187
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Name: Ernie Goens
MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*

Re: Playoffs 2014

Post by eazye187 »

SO a 10-4 teams stays home and two 7-7 teams make the playoffs... I bet HFA figured into this somehow. :)

We DID want to be more like the NFL. :)

E
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: Playoffs 2014

Post by wagordy »

Great job winning the division Dave!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Re: Playoffs 2014

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

HFA did factor in. I wouldn't have had to sweat out the last week so much if I hadn't lost to Michelle by HFA. :mrgreen:
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Post Reply