#1 Putnam Punishers
#2 Riverboat Gamblers
#3 Hedonistic Rednecks
#4 ?????
Ossified Beatniks have 2188.9 points and Novi Yankees have 2188.6 points. That's too close to call for now. Stats are finalized Thursday morning. I'll wait until then to announce the official Wild Card winner.
Here is the page with official stat changes http://football5.myfantasyleague.com/20 ... es&L=21881
Playoffs 2014
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Playoffs 2014
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: Playoffs 2014
That is unbelievably close! Do I want to face either one? I say we call iit too close to call and I get a past Champions bye week! 
...The Legend
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Re: Playoffs 2014
After 15 (or 16, I don't really know) years, I have finally won my division!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
-
eazye187
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
- Name: Ernie Goens
- MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*
Re: Playoffs 2014
You're welcome. 
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Playoffs 2014
And now I'll use my executive power to go back to Week 1 and make you forfeit that game ... because you didn't set a lineup!bilyeuofbaxter wrote:After 15 (or 16, I don't really know) years, I have finally won my division!
Bwahahahahahahahahaha
It was the greatest practical joke in league history!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Playoffs 2014
There were no changes in their scores.wolfe wrote:Ossified Beatniks have 2188.9 points and Novi Yankees have 2188.6 points. That's too close to call for now. Stats are finalized Thursday morning. I'll wait until then to announce the official Wild Card winner.
#1 Putnam Punishers
#2 Riverboat Gamblers
#3 Hedonistic Rednecks
#4 Ossified Beatniks
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
eazye187
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
- Name: Ernie Goens
- MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*
Re: Playoffs 2014
SO a 10-4 teams stays home and two 7-7 teams make the playoffs... I bet HFA figured into this somehow. 
We DID want to be more like the NFL.
E
We DID want to be more like the NFL.
E
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: Playoffs 2014
Great job winning the division Dave!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Re: Playoffs 2014
HFA did factor in. I wouldn't have had to sweat out the last week so much if I hadn't lost to Michelle by HFA. 
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.