Congrats to the Punishers

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Congrats to the Punishers

Post by woody »

Nice season John! 2 of my 3 wins this season were over the teams that played for the championship. Clearly, losing to the Knuckledraggers inspires a team like nothing else can!
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Congrats to the Punishers

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Thank you, I appreciate it!
...The Legend
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: Congrats to the Punishers

Post by wagordy »

Nicely done John. Wish I could have snuck past Ernie because I scored a lot championship week! See you guys next season. This one was fun!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
Post Reply