Congrats to the Punishers
- woody
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
- Name: Jason Woody
- MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
- Location: I'm right here man
Congrats to the Punishers
Nice season John! 2 of my 3 wins this season were over the teams that played for the championship. Clearly, losing to the Knuckledraggers inspires a team like nothing else can!
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: Congrats to the Punishers
Nicely done John. Wish I could have snuck past Ernie because I scored a lot championship week! See you guys next season. This one was fun!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.