All this shade being thrown towards my Cowboys!!woody wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:30 pmThat would be awesome. Password is “DelicateRomo0_0”the Man, the Myth... wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:43 pm Woody what is the password to your team? I will gladly draft for you.
Sincerely,
Punishers Management
2018 MTFFL Draft
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft
...The Legend
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft
Draft location? I need to plan my menu. 
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft
MTFFLers,
The City of Baxter withdrew its bid to host the draft so we will return to the City of Thompson's Station for the 5th consecutive year.
Keeper Deadline:
Friday August 17, 11pm CT.
Select Keepers here -> http://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2018/o ... 2559&O=144
Draft
Saturday August 25, 12pm CT
Live Draft Room -> https://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2018/ajax_ld?L=42559
Location -> viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2580
Sorry you can't make it, Woody. You can use the My Draft List https://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2018/ ... 2559&O=129 and My Draft Preferences https://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2018/ ... 2559&O=151 to set which positions to draft by round.
The City of Baxter withdrew its bid to host the draft so we will return to the City of Thompson's Station for the 5th consecutive year.
Keeper Deadline:
Friday August 17, 11pm CT.
Select Keepers here -> http://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2018/o ... 2559&O=144
Draft
Saturday August 25, 12pm CT
Live Draft Room -> https://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2018/ajax_ld?L=42559
Location -> viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2580
Sorry you can't make it, Woody. You can use the My Draft List https://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2018/ ... 2559&O=129 and My Draft Preferences https://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2018/ ... 2559&O=151 to set which positions to draft by round.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft
I'll be the second one to announce I won't be able to come to the draft party. I have the kiddo that week. I will be able to draft from home though. You guys just won't get to see my pretty face!
...The Legend
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Re: 2018 MTFFL Draft
Thank you.the Man, the Myth... wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:23 am I'll be the second one to announce I won't be able to come to the draft party. I have the kiddo that week. I will be able to draft from home though. You guys just won't get to see my pretty face!
Only kidding.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.