Trophies

wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Trophies

Post by wolfe »

Did everyone want to use the same old boring cup that the other league uses for the championship trophy?

I plan on getting the trophies engraved during the next couple of weeks. Of course, we'll have an individual trophy for the winner, plus a league trophy with the winners name on it to be used each year. This place has a lot of cool awards.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

trophy

Post by thechosenone »

like what do they have for trophies?? a beer glass??lol, a plaque can be boring too i guess......wait i got it...put it on an 8x10 of al wilson and tiki barber for the trojan to contemplate..whoo!!
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

trophy

Post by Oompa Midgets »

have we figured out what to do about a trophy...
i would like for you to go ahead and engrave it for me in 2004.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

let's do a big metallic beer mug, where similar to the stanley cup, we can add layers as the years go by :idea:
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I need to bump this post back up to the top.

We need to decide on this. I don't want to be empty handed on Draft Day.

The coolest place I've found for trophies is still at http://www.fantasysportsawards.com/f-football/ I would prefer to get something that is easy to engrave. Everytime I get the MTFFL I trophies engraved I have to drive to Nashville. (yeah, I know, it only happens once a year, but still...)

Did everyone want a large league trophy? Or maybe a medium sized league trophy then a small personal trophy for the champ? Whatcha think?
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Post by thechosenone »

the greystone trophy looks pretty cool..a it expensive i guess...the stand up plaque with the football player is pretty cool too....there is my 2 cents!
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I'm still looking

at this place...

this place has a bobble head trophy

so does this place here

I'm starting to see the same trophies over and over, so I think I'll quit now.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Here's what I'm gonna do for trophies

League trophy: http://www.fantasysportsawards.com/f-fo ... ndup.shtml. The 8-name one is $29.95, and the 12-name one is $39.95

Individual trophy: http://www.fantasysportsawards.com/f-fo ... ette.shtml, scroll down to the football statuette for $9.95. Or would everyone prefer the runner statuette for $14.95?

I'm going to order these this weekend unless someone convinces me to change one or both of the trophies.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

How about some images...

League Trophy
Image

Individual Trophy
Image
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Runner statuette. The runner kind of matches the league trophy. The football statuetee just looks wierd.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply