Did everyone want to use the same old boring cup that the other league uses for the championship trophy?
I plan on getting the trophies engraved during the next couple of weeks. Of course, we'll have an individual trophy for the winner, plus a league trophy with the winners name on it to be used each year. This place has a lot of cool awards.
Trophies
-
thechosenone
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Scott McCrary
- MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*
trophy
like what do they have for trophies?? a beer glass??lol, a plaque can be boring too i guess......wait i got it...put it on an 8x10 of al wilson and tiki barber for the trojan to contemplate..whoo!!
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
trophy
have we figured out what to do about a trophy...
i would like for you to go ahead and engrave it for me in 2004.
i would like for you to go ahead and engrave it for me in 2004.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
I need to bump this post back up to the top.
We need to decide on this. I don't want to be empty handed on Draft Day.
The coolest place I've found for trophies is still at http://www.fantasysportsawards.com/f-football/ I would prefer to get something that is easy to engrave. Everytime I get the MTFFL I trophies engraved I have to drive to Nashville. (yeah, I know, it only happens once a year, but still...)
Did everyone want a large league trophy? Or maybe a medium sized league trophy then a small personal trophy for the champ? Whatcha think?
We need to decide on this. I don't want to be empty handed on Draft Day.
The coolest place I've found for trophies is still at http://www.fantasysportsawards.com/f-football/ I would prefer to get something that is easy to engrave. Everytime I get the MTFFL I trophies engraved I have to drive to Nashville. (yeah, I know, it only happens once a year, but still...)
Did everyone want a large league trophy? Or maybe a medium sized league trophy then a small personal trophy for the champ? Whatcha think?
-
thechosenone
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Scott McCrary
- MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
I'm still looking
at this place...
this place has a bobble head trophy
so does this place here
I'm starting to see the same trophies over and over, so I think I'll quit now.
at this place...
this place has a bobble head trophy
so does this place here
I'm starting to see the same trophies over and over, so I think I'll quit now.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Here's what I'm gonna do for trophies
League trophy: http://www.fantasysportsawards.com/f-fo ... ndup.shtml. The 8-name one is $29.95, and the 12-name one is $39.95
Individual trophy: http://www.fantasysportsawards.com/f-fo ... ette.shtml, scroll down to the football statuette for $9.95. Or would everyone prefer the runner statuette for $14.95?
I'm going to order these this weekend unless someone convinces me to change one or both of the trophies.
League trophy: http://www.fantasysportsawards.com/f-fo ... ndup.shtml. The 8-name one is $29.95, and the 12-name one is $39.95
Individual trophy: http://www.fantasysportsawards.com/f-fo ... ette.shtml, scroll down to the football statuette for $9.95. Or would everyone prefer the runner statuette for $14.95?
I'm going to order these this weekend unless someone convinces me to change one or both of the trophies.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC

