PREDATORS!!!!!!!!!!

For non-NFL sports. As if they mattered.

Where will the Preds finish in the West?

1st
2
20%
2nd
3
30%
3rd
1
10%
4th
1
10%
5th
1
10%
6th
0
No votes
7th
0
No votes
8th
1
10%
Out of the playoffs
1
10%
 
Total votes: 10

User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

screw u guys...i hope u go bald as well...mick is on his way and brian is getting gray at under 30!!!

wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhooooooooo
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

You gotta be looking a bit shaggy by now. Don't you? I hope we win for so long you could play Grizzly Adams if the remade the show!

On a more serious note:
0-13 stretch on the Power Play. Ouch!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

i bet he shaves it before we lose!!!!!!!!

he's probably already trimmed it, which is cheating!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

7-0!!! Here come the swallows!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

A look into Anthony's future??????????
Image
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

8-0!!!!!!!! Here comes a jinx. If Nashville wins the next two, they either set or tie the record for the best start ever in the NHL!!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Post by woody »

Thanks for the jinx Dave!

I've gotta say, I hate to see anyone get hurt and drop to the ice/field/turf/wood/linoleum or whatever, but I've never liked Matthew Barnaby and when he got Vokoun's stick across his monkey face (not to mention pounded on right off the bat for not being able to show respect and stand still for the duration of our national anthem and then get his ass kicked again) I had to laugh. What a jackass. I have no doubt that his panties chafed him on the flight back. Effin' monkey!
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

This thread might tie or break the record for longest thread in the Smackroom. Keep it going. The power of this thread will override any jinx!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Thomas V. said sarcastically after the game that "he was happy for him (Barnaby), he scored a goal" when asked why he did what he had done.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I was about to say..."the beard is gone," but a penalty with under 40 seconds left and a backhand by Adam Hall later, and the beard is still alive for at least another period!
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply