screw u guys...i hope u go bald as well...mick is on his way and brian is getting gray at under 30!!!
wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhooooooooo
PREDATORS!!!!!!!!!!
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
- woody
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
- Name: Jason Woody
- MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
- Location: I'm right here man
Thanks for the jinx Dave!
I've gotta say, I hate to see anyone get hurt and drop to the ice/field/turf/wood/linoleum or whatever, but I've never liked Matthew Barnaby and when he got Vokoun's stick across his monkey face (not to mention pounded on right off the bat for not being able to show respect and stand still for the duration of our national anthem and then get his ass kicked again) I had to laugh. What a jackass. I have no doubt that his panties chafed him on the flight back. Effin' monkey!
I've gotta say, I hate to see anyone get hurt and drop to the ice/field/turf/wood/linoleum or whatever, but I've never liked Matthew Barnaby and when he got Vokoun's stick across his monkey face (not to mention pounded on right off the bat for not being able to show respect and stand still for the duration of our national anthem and then get his ass kicked again) I had to laugh. What a jackass. I have no doubt that his panties chafed him on the flight back. Effin' monkey!
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
