I feel better already

For the original MTFFL.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

I feel better already

Post by wolfe »

Chargers running back LaDainian Tomlinson will miss his second straight game this Sunday due to an ankle injury. Tomlinson sprained his right ankle in Week 1 and has not practiced since.
Sorry, Ernie.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: I feel better already

Post by wolfe »

Undefeated and with the most points in the league. I'm feeling much better now.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: I feel better already

Post by wagordy »

wolfe wrote:Undefeated and with the most points in the league. I'm feeling much better now.
boo!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
eazye187
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Name: Ernie Goens
MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*

Re: I feel better already

Post by eazye187 »

wolfe wrote:
Chargers running back LaDainian Tomlinson will miss his second straight game this Sunday due to an ankle injury. Tomlinson sprained his right ankle in Week 1 and has not practiced since.
Sorry, Ernie.
Hold on to that feeling until Kurt Warner blows out a hip and you realize that I wasn't going to save him anyway. Anything I get from LT will be gravy.

E
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: I feel better already

Post by wolfe »

I also got your 1.08, which I packaged to get the current #2 RB (Jones-Drew). When Warner's joints explode, I'll still feel ok.

:headbang:
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: I feel better already

Post by wagordy »

A little early in the game to be feeling too good! Unfortunately not too early to feel shitty!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: I feel better already

Post by wolfe »

with Warner on bye, I'm starting Orton :puke:
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: I feel better already

Post by Oompa Midgets »

wolfe wrote:with Warner on bye, I'm starting Orton :puke:
Not feeling so good when you face the Oompa Loompas huh :lol:

The Zippers have dominated Oompa in the past. Which Loompa team will show up?!?
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: I feel better already

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Another dud from the Oompa Loompas :bash:
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: I feel better already

Post by wolfe »

I'm feeling pretty, pretty, pretty good.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply